As a courtesy to the community and pursuant to School Board Policy 9700 (Relations with Special Interest Groups) the MPSD allows flyers from non-profit organizations to be posted on the MPSD website, mentioned on the District’s Facebook page and referenced in elementary school newsletters.
Additionally, flyers for non-profit organizations will be considered for distribution to the elementary students if they meet the following criteria:
- The organization is non-profit
- The event is geared towards a school-related audience, offering educational and /or extra-curricular learning opportunities
- The cost to attend is minimal, ideally free of charge
- The flyer is submitted for approval at least two weeks prior to the event
- The organization counts out the flyers by school, by grade and by teacher based on the number of students given to you once flyer is approved (each time, as our enrollment changes frequently)
- The organization delivers the flyers to the schools after they are counted and sorted
- The flyer has a contact number for anyone with questions on the event
To have your flyer considered for distribution, please send a pdf to email@example.com explaining how you wanted it distributed (posted on web, stack of flyers available in school office, sent home with the students, etc.).
The MPSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, creed, religion, marital or parental status, sexual orientation or disability.